Teacher: Mrs Cropper
Teaching Assistants: Mrs Colley
Our Gospel Value is: Respect
Our School Councillors: Archie and Nathaniel.
Our Eco Warriors: Emilia and Aaron.
Our SHINE Councillors: Ewan and Millie.
Our link Governor is: Gillian Anderson.
- Reading books will change on completion of your child's book
- Reading records are needed in school every day
- Library book changing day is Monday
- PE days are Tuesday and Thursday - come in PE kits ready for these lessons. On a Thursday, some children will be attending swimming and you will be informed if your child is attending
- Spelling test will be on a Friday
- Log-ons for TTRocks, Bug Club, Purple Mash and Language Nut are in the front of your child's reading diary
- Musical instruments - bring in for lessons and take home after lessons: Mondays - Mrs Taylor, Mrs Rayton, Tuesdays - Mr Boyes, Wednesdays - Mr Armitage
- Healthy snacks - if your child does not have morning toast, they may bring in a healthy snack
- Water bottles - children will need a water bottle in school each day. This must contain water - no juice or flavoured water. Please return these daily after washing
- We will be in Forest School for the Summer Term - bring your wellies in please!
- Bikeability sessions will take place in the Spring Term
Autumn Term message from Mrs Cropper:
Hello and welcome to Year 5's class page! We have had a great start to our new academic year and excited for the adventures to come! Please have a look at the useful documents below and keep an eye out for our news.
If you have any questions - please do ask!
Mrs Cropper 😊
Useful Documents for Year 5
Year 5 Curriculum Overview Summary
Autumn Term Documents